Some Investors Choose To Manage Their Properties On Their Own, But Is That The Right Choice For You? If Your Answer To Any Of These Questions Is No, You May Want To Seriously Consider Hiring A Property Manager:
- Do you have the time?
- Are you OK with the inconveniences being a landlord brings to your daily life?
- Are you prepared to deal with the liability issues involved with being a landlord?
Austin 101 Provides Full-Service Residential Property Management, Including, But Not Limited To, The Following:
- Collect rent in timely manner and provide accurate monthly and yearly rent statements.
- Coordinate repairs within 24-48 hours of tenant request, same day if it is an emergency.
- Conduct periodic property inspection during tenant lease.
- Full leasing service that includes leasing market analysis, property marketing, best-in-class tenant evaluation and lease contract negotiations.
- Full move-in and move-out coordination service including property inspection, professional cleaning, rekey and property condition evaluation.
- Service vendor qualification and annual 1099 mailing.
- Annual rent rate evaluation and adjustments.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you manage your investments.